Do you suffer from heavy or long menstrual bleeding? If yes, you may have Uterine Fibroids.
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a new study to test the efficacy of a new investigational drug that targets specific female hormones, to see whether it can help with women with heavy periods due to Uterine Fibroids.
You may qualify to participate in the study if you:
- Are older than 18 years of age
- Experience heavy periods every month
- Are not breastfeeding or wanting to become pregnant
What to Expect:
- Study duration of approximately 85 weeks with up to 13 in-clinic visits, plus calls as needed
- Study medication is an oral tablet taken daily for up to 52 weeks
- Qualified participants may receive compensation for time and travel costs
- All study-related care, tests, and study medication will be provided to participants at no cost* (You do not need health insurance to participate)
Call 303-321-2255 today to see if you qualify or